Clean & Lean Diet

Tuesday 10 January 2012 2 comments
Going to try something a little different... 

Crazy I know, again - I am blogging more than once in a day.

I've just come back for a run and thought I would update you...
 Since my last post of today was pretty long I decided to add another, plus the viewings today are hitting the roof! Thanks, what a lovely bunch! Anyway...

Back in Summer I tried an extreme diet, just as an experiment as I've never really done one before. I eat a pretty healthy diet and exercise regularly, well I go through phases. Some weeks I exercise loads, others not at all, guess I have to be in the mood. 

Now, the diet itself made me sick, it was horrible but after only 2 days of doing it, the pounds were really starting to drop off, quickly. I think I lost about 6lbs in 4 days, can't be healthy.

Anyway, the point being - the diet sucked but the exercises were genius so I shall share with you...
Tonight, I have been on a very quick run, 1 mile. 
I like this though as it means I come home with a lot of energy and I've ran way faster than usual with it only taking up less than 10 mins of my day.

So here goes, after a run - try all/some of these out, you'll start to notice the difference in no time.

Ps. As one of my resolutions is to start saving and another, is getting fit - home exercises are the way forward, who needs a gym pass?



Bare in mind I have edited the below content to suit my fitness levels/wants.

Exercise Plan

Stage 1: morning cardio, first thing in the morning.
   When?: Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings

              - 3min brisk walking
- 2 min jog
     - 1 min sprint

Repeat six times
5 minute cool down


Stage 2: fat burning circuits
When?: Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings

Monday: Complete each exercise, 45 second rest after each circuit- repeat until you have finished 3 circuits

 - 10 push ups
                        - 10 squats (30 second hold 
                               after last rep - thighs parallel
   to ground)
        - 10 squat jumps
     - 10 tricep dips
- 10 lunges
                 - 10 split squat jumps, 
           10 on each leg
             - 10 abdominal leg 
     lowerings
                  - 1 minute of jumping 
jacks


Wednesday: Repeat the above only, this time it's 12 of everything, again with a 45 second rest after each circuit until you have completed 3 circuits. 2 minutes of jumping jacks.

Friday: Repeat the above, this time it's 15 of everything, again with a 45 second rest after each circuit until you have completed 3 circuits. 2 minutes of jumping jacks.

So there you go.
I figure you must now been thinking, what a complete idiot.
But no, if you're thinking new year, fresh start and you want to get fit... try it out.
I don't do it every week, I don't do it everyday, but I do take little bits and do them after exercise.
Even if you only do a few exercises per week, every little helps!

Hey girls, someday we may look like this...


Joking!!!

x

PS. Not sure I've done this before...
https://twitter.com/#!/braidy001



2 comments:

  • Jen London said...

    Haha love the pic at the end! Sexy! Great post, sounds like an awesome workout! I don't do gyms anymore, much more comfortable exercising at home. Thanks for this, will be introducing it into my routine as I get bored doing the same old things. I thought about doing a low carb diet but after seeing my bf so miserable and moody from it, I decided against it hehe.

    Jen xx

  • DaisyDigital said...

    Yeah the diet that goes with this is very hard... running on an empty stomach, drinking water and lemon and eating only chicken/egg whites and green veg! I wouldn't recommend, made me really ill but the exercises are really good! It's a pretty awesome way of exercising as I have no time for the gym! xx

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Daisy Digital | TNB